Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spa day

Well me and my mom did a spa day and it kinda worked, kinda didnt.  It started saturday night with a " pre party" and we soaked our feet and then I gave her a foot massage with Renew lotion and then scented Edward from twilight lotion. After church Sunday I went all out with the spa while mom took a nap.  I even made a facial mask! So mom came down and I started by soaking her feet and rubbing with lotion. Then things went awall, well mom kinda sorta maybe had a allergic reaction to something in the stuff and then it hit me, I didnt put in the orange juice like I was supposed to and that may have caused problems. So cutting to the chase mom had a bright red, splotchy face for a large amount of the day and trust me, you shouldn't ever try something new on someone else if you didn't make it right!
Moms Toes after we painted them 

No comments:

Post a Comment